8.10.2011

80 Miles Strong

Just in case anyone has been wondering what Porter has been doing while I sit around and gain 30 pounds...my hunky husb has been biking himself into tip top condition. Just this last Saturday he biked the "Copper Triangle"; 3 separate mountain passes that form an 80 mile triangle. Being the good wife that I am, I drove up to catch him at the finish-line....never mind that he flew by so quickly I missed the ACTUAL finish :) Don't worry, I made him re-do it so I could catch him on video :) I will post later.

Although jealous of his capableness that I can't imagine having back someday far away...I was an extremely proud wife screaming like a crazy person at the finish. Good job lover, next time, let's cross a finish line together. xoxo


2 comments:

the Youngs said...

Way to go Porter! That's amazing!!

Rach said...

Wahoo! Pour-ta!! Tough stuff. And yes, michelle I know it seems like forever away - but some day you will do that stuff again:) Can't wait for BABY!! Yay!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.