8.13.2011

36 Weeks Pregnant: What Your Mama Doesn't Tell You


Not sure if both names will be full name or maybe first name Aimsley, middle name Mae...time will tell.

Two more weeks PEOPLE!

1. No matter how many times they tell you...no one can prepare you for the uncomfortable-ness of the 9th month.
2. On the plus side, I officially have a food shelf :)
3. I haven't been able to see my ankle bones in 2 weeks. (glorious swelling)
4. Sleeping. A thing of the past.
5. We babysat our friend's new baby boy for a few hours yesterday. He cried about 80% of the time. Porter was gone when I woke up this morning...reality may be finally sinking in for him.
6. Still waiting for that "nesting" thing to kick in. I have more of the "sit, be tired, and can't move" thing going on.
7. I think I had Porter buy my 7th carton of tums last week.
8. In hopes of going into labor any day now, I have been trying to shower, blow-dry my hair, and pick up the house every day. But the better part of me knows that the one day I look like a greasy, un-makeuped cow and the house is a complete stinky disaster will be the day it actually ends up happening.
9. I think my friend Rachel says it best:
(I think it will make you watch it on the actual you tube website...still worth it :))

"Uhhhhhhh, Get out, Get out, GET OUT, GET OUT!!" She couldn't have said it better.

10. Walking in on your hubby packing "his" hospital bag, totally worth it. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I love Friends. Hang in there honey! You can do it; you're a strong beautiful woman. Also, is Aimsley Mae her name? Cute! My initials before I got married were "Mae," so obviously you're naming her after me, right? Haha, jk. Love ya!

Cade + Tosha said...

I love the name guys! Super cute and unique...which I LOVE! Now I can finally get crackin on the other gift I have for you guys!! Cute lil porter packing his bag, so cute! Ah! I can't believe how close it's getting! Ah!

ash+kris said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad to have found you one here! LOVE the baby name.. SO cute! I can totally relate to all your prego post.. haha! I'm just a couple weeks behind you! I'm sure we will be experiencing all the same baby stuff at the same time too. Here's to sleepless nights!

Macquel said...

Love that episode ;) You are such a cute preggo lady, and I've totally enjoyed your "what you're mama didn't tell you" blogs. Sooo funny!! Aimsley Mae is such a stinkin cute name. So excited for you! it's sooooo close!!

Jacob said...

yay for aimsley mae! i love it! so cute:) you better call me as soon as you go into labor!! can not wait!!! stick in there, it'll be sooner than you think, and then you will want to stick her back in there when she is crying her head off!hahahahah jk.

Rach said...

I can't wait, I CANT wait, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I know how you feel, it totally stinks for us shorties:( but at least your not chasing around a toddler (this time:) LOVE LOVE LOVE you. can't wait to meet little Aimsley.

Quinn and Linds said...

Love it! I actually screamed at her yesterday telling her to "Get out, get out, get out!! You know you are miserable when you are actually wishing for labor (never thought that would happen). Quinn is starting to freak out a little bit..worried I will go into labor at any second. He says he feels like he has to answer the phone when I call, just in case (like he did not want to talk to me otherwise...rude!) So excited for you guys!

the Youngs said...

Oh my!I can't wait for this baby girl to come! You better not be too greasy cause we're gonna want to visit and take lots of great pictures. :) Thank goodness for tums!

mid said...

https://www.santidewi.com/2018/06/langkah-langkah-untuk-menjadikan-kta.html

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.