- A loving husband, who officially after 2 and a half years of marriage doesn't have to be asked(nagged) to make the bed, unload the dishwasher or find something to eat by himself when I'm not home.
- Living so close to a wonderful mother and sister...who may or may not need the occasional babysitter, furniture mover, laundry do-er, holiday box-mover...etc. (wouldn't change it for the world you two :))
- Amazing, loving friends who...for the most part live hundreds of miles away yet I still feel closer than ever to.
- Coming home to the craziest, hairiest, happiest dog in the world.
- My mom's house at Christmas.
- My mother-in-law's home cooking.
- My loving, adorable, crazy nieces and nephews.
- My testimony of the true meaning of this Holiday season which tends to keep me somewhat grounded when I want to buy EVERYTHING for everyone.
Spent Thanksgiving weekend with the Fam, beautiful weather, lots of Turkey, dirt biking, sardine playing, and gun shooting.
See for yourself:
Don't know how to make it bigger for y'all to see better....anyone know...? Tia?