7.20.2011

32 Weeks Pregnant: What Your Mama Doesn't Tell You

32 Weeks


34 Weeks


1. My feet have grown a half size in length AND width
2. My belly button hasn't popped out...should I be happy or worried.
3. Each maternity shirt I own is acquiring more and more food stains around the mid-section...? Weird
4. I don't trust myself with anything fragile, any full glass/bowl, or remembering anything important. I'm like a child
5. I thought I was being financially smart by putting off getting everything ready for baby, didn't want to get her whole room ready then just sit around and buy stuff...now at 8 months pregnant I'm too tired to get anything done, at my pace everything will be ready by about her 1st Birthday.
6. Sometimes I can't tell if I am being lazy or if I literally just can't get up once I sit down.
7. Instead of me walking Indo, he walks me.
8. Aaaand the laundry begins:


9. My speedo swimsuit is not stretching fast enough with my growing body parts, I'm looking a little riskay in the chest area for the 24 hr fitness pool.
10. Little ninja is finally packing some heat in her kicks, I get startled so easily they always scare me, I gasp loudly, Porter rushes over wondering if everything is okay. I'm always "false alarming" him, by the time the real deal happens he's never going to believe me. :)
11. SLURPEES! Can't get enough of them.
12. Six More Weeks People!
13. Watching Porter happily fold size "new born" pink onsies...makes everything worth it.

5 comments:

Tia Bowen Films said...

oh that last picture just warms my heart. what a cutie. and you are SO CLOSE!! can't believe it!! ahhh!! and about th chest, welcome to my life... too riskay in a b.suit is my life. love it!

Cade + Tosha said...

LOVE that last picture! porter looks so happy and cute :) looks like you've got yourself set in clothes and blankets...nicely done! can't wait for baby to get here! aaaaah!

Foulgers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foulgers said...

Michelle is the cutest pregnant chick ever!!!...
-Porter

Jacob said...

so much fun stuff! i love it, you guys have a ton of stuff! yayyyy! i love the pic of you and indo, he loves the baby!!!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.