10.05.2009

Rest of JULY thru AUGUST


I forgot to tell everyone that We got a new nephew...Welcome Wes Edgren! He is way huge now, I think he is about 5 and a half months actually but he is a beautiful baby and now my sister Rachel has FOUR kids! :) Good luck with that.

But the rest of July was mostly spent with Family, like I said earlier, my sister Rebecca and kids were in town just about ALL summer which was a BLAST.

Here we are at greenbrook pool. All the sistas.

And here we are swimming again at Grandmas.

In July we also went to this place. THE RANCH, north of us a couple hours. Don't ask me how My sister and husband get to use it sometimes cause I don't understand it but it is beautiful. A giant mansion with six master bedrooms, a private lake, hundreds of acres, and plenty of toys.

Kate and Porter gearin up to get down to the lake.

All of us look ready to RIDE

And I pray my little girl will someday look like this adorable rolly chick. AKA: Kit Kat

Back at home Carter & Sammie Lou rocked the swimming pool after some lessons given by Grandma Ski.



Yay for Summa Time

No comments:

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.