10.05.2009

JULY

The month of July was filled with road trip to Utah, Independence Day, food, family, and friends.

One of our best friends Tosha got married in Logan on the 1st of July, I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid and party the whole day, cause as all of you know other people's weddings are the best, you just smile for pictures eat, dance and love it up.

Porter and I were married in the Logan Utah temple as well, with that said, I absolutely love going to weddings there. Brings me back and makes me happy. And here we are now, two & a half beautiful years later thinking....holy crap, it's only been 2 & a half years!? feels more like 20. :)

Lovely LadiesHunky Hubbies


Congrats Tosha & Cade, love you.


We spent the rest of the week with the in-laws. Here we are golfing it up. And in case you're wondering, I am really terrible at golf.


This picture is a shout out to my mother-in-law Deb, who gave us our bed. And I truly do LOVE it.

The FOURTH of JULY was spent playing some slip n' slide baseball.

Followed by, more slip n' slide.

Picnic with the fam.

Touch football at thanksgiving point.

And topped the evening off with some romantic fireworks of course.

1 comment:

The Damron Doc said...

We missed you in Tahoe! Especially Indo with the fireworks!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.