10.07.2009

AUGUST, Continued.

Porter & I went to the KEITH URBAN concert. I Loved every second of it, and surprisingly so did Porter. I just love Keith, his music, his sexy Aussie accent, and he puts on quite the performance. Here we are showing our love.

I tried to sneak into his tour bus, hide, and wait for him until after the show....stupid security guards.



The concert was up in Sacramento in the ARCO arena, also the home of the Sacramento KINGS. This picture below is a little shout out for my girl B-Davis. "How 'bout them Kings?"


Here I am, helping Keith out with a new single he's working on entitled: I wish I would have met Michelle before I married Nicole. Needless to say, it's pretty touching.


Can you tell we're totally sweating from all the rocking out, here we are when Keith played our song; Making Memories of Us. (It was our first song we danced to as a Mr. & Mrs.)


After the concert we headed up to Beautiful Lake Tahoe. Spent a nice romantic weekend, hanging out at the beach, swimming, sleeping, biking, hiking.

As usual, Indo had the best time.


Next stop was Auburn CA, for Britt & Jacob's pre-wedding reception. It was fun to see them as always and get down with the entire DAVIS clan. In true Davis fashion, the real party didn't get started until after all the guests left. :)


Sweatin it up, again.


5 comments:

bronwyn said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun summer! We miss seeing you! We should get together some night soon....!

Rach said...

Is it scary that Porter kissing Keith looks better than your? :))
So glad you guys still live here. Don't move!Not to mention, how would my laundry EVER get done without you :0
congrats Brit, wish I could of been there with you. Why did I have so many kids anyways!

Amy Lou said...

YAY... Now we can be blog friends!!! LOVE Keith Urban.. JEALOUS :) Congrats to Brit.. SO EXCITING!!

Tia and Cam said...

Look how long your hair is getting! just seriously, go find a mirror and LOOK. I like the pink dress. is that the one we were originally supposed to wear to the wedding? Looks like the and keith are pretty tight these days... can you introduce me? and ask him if he knows brad paisley and jennifer aniston?

Jacob said...

yeah sac kings. you are bitchin. and i love you. i just remembered i was supposed to find something on your blog so i scrolled away and found all kinds of things i liked...well done sweet sister. well done. oh and i finally got some hawaii pics up. check up out. drool on. love you. and the kings. how bout em. and you do look amazing in the pink dress.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.