9.12.2011

Proud to be "Those Parents"

Our Baby Girl has finally arrived! Aimsley made it here on August 24th at 5:19 PM weighing in at 7 lbs 2 ounces and 19 and a half inches long. We are completely in love and can literally not get enough of her. I know I have been extremely out of touch with the real world....I have successfully turned into one of "those moms" I said I would never be that is totally obsessed with their kids and can't quite function in real life. I will get around to showing her off on the world wide web one of these days. For now, let me just enjoy sitting around on my donut, in my PJ's staring at our child who sleeps 23 hours a day. Here's a sneak peak of our little love.

6 comments:

Jacob said...

oh me oh my. i too am in love!!! she is to die for!!! the first pic is my fav. prob cuz i can see her bum bum. oh dear i need to come see her NOWWWWW!

Tia Bowen Films said...

aww great pictures. you are, of course, one of "those moms". how could you not be with that little bundle of squeeze. Can't wait to meet her! love you guys! (new addition and all)

Skye said...

Congrats! She looks perfect! It's hard not to become one of ' those parents' enjoy it! Because they really do grow so darn fast! Congrats again!

Rach said...

Is she actually crying in the one with Porter? Amazing - I didn't think she did that. It's so cute:) These are ALL amazing, my favorite is where she had her arms up. SOOOOOO FREAKING cute!! I can't wait to see her. Love you all tons.

the Youngs said...

Michelle, she is so precious and these pictures are adorable. It really is hard to not be one of "those parents". Right after we had Thomas I commanded Chris to go easy on the picture sharing...that didn't last long, for either of us.

mid said...

https://www.aydindoor.com/inilah-beberapa-alternatif-untuk-mengajukan-pinjaman-cepat/

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.