7.06.2011

Wedding Continued

The day continued with more Pictures, a beautiful reception and a rockin Dance party...I will hopefully post some of those awesome photos soon. Here is my wonderful Family; my two older sisters, their hubbies, their model children and my "GILF" of a mama :) Why my sister chose to get married while I would be 32 weeks pregnant is beyond me. I got knocked up BEFORE she got engaged....crazy mormons. We had a ball, one nephew got a concussion the morning of, (the youngest blondie) and one fell into the pond during the dance party. Success.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're a MILF yourself! And at least you're obviously pregnant-looking in your pictures, and not just "chubby"-looking. And pregnant girl pictures are much cuter than immediately-after-pregnancy pictures... trust me. Michelle you're gorgeous. Fun to see you, Janelle, and Molly at your shower!!

the Youngs said...

You and your sisters really don't look that much alike, but you're all stinkin hot! I love that Porter was taking a snack break with the kiddos. ha ha Looks like a beautiful wedding!

Tia and Cam said...

pretty pics! she did look HOTT and I am really glad I got ot be there. Taylor clan knows how to throw a wedding and throw it down at one. congrats nikki and ryan!! and you look good preggo, so shut your mouth about it

eliza and christopher said...

Love the pic, Nicole was beautiful. I know you don't feel it in the slightest but you look great Michelle.

Logan|Lexy said...

i think you're really pretty.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.