4.26.2011

20 Weeks Pregnant: What your Mama Doesn't Tell You

22 Weeks


What I actually feel like


1. Officially only one pair of pants left that I can button up.
2. I'm down to only one puke a day and peeing just 3 times a night. It's all very exciting.
3. I now sleep with 5 pillows minimum.
4. I find myself finding excuses to tell even random strangers that I'm pregnant...just so they don't think I'm fat.
5. "Miss nurse, please don't make me get on that scale."
6. My hips are bruised from only being able to sleep on my sides.
7. Hun, I know it's 72 degrees in our apartment, that's why I'm turning the air conditioning on.
8. Amazed and grateful to have a supportive, patient husband who still unconditionally loves me and is somehow still attracted to the crazy pregnant lady that is me.
9. Breaking down and finally going maternity shopping...it's just as terrible as I imagined.
10. I can't sleep at night because I'm so excited to find out what we are having, rollover to discuss excitement with Porter...he's fast asleep on his stomach. I resent him.
11. Seeing our 3/4 of a pound babe's private parts and realizing it's a girl...totally worth it.

6 comments:

The Damron Doc said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see you and the growing ninja baby in a month. I am dying the with the posts. You have to forget all this stuff or you would never get prego again, I think that is way no one tells you. Side sleeping is the worst. Love you tons!

Tosha.s said...

You are seriously such a hottie preggers! And SO not even close to that fatty monkey gorilla...just sayin! I'm excited to hear the names you like! Share!

Tia Bowen Films said...

little belly! you don't even look big at all. but k. sill funny to hear about. I think not sleeping on my stomach is going to be the pits. I wanna see your hottie maternity clothes...

eliza and christopher said...

Oh my gosh you are adorable! You are however reminding me how awful that thing called pregnancy is. Maybe I will hold off a little longer!

I forgot about the 40 pillows I slept with every night. Fun Times!!

the Youngs said...

My hips are killing me! I wasn't sure if I should attribute it to the side sleeping, but now I know. Don't know what I'd do without an almost-nightly bath and extra pillows, too! Thanks again for the dinner. Loved seeing you guys and meeting your adorable mom!

Rach said...

Oh - why is it so hard?? it's not fair - but you look so cute and yes - it's all worth it.

I want to see little F's private parts photo!! Put it on the blog:)

cant wait to see you soon.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.