4.19.2011

16 Weeks Pregnant. What Your Mama Doesn't Tell You.


Before lunch.
(This isn't the best shirt I know but these were the only pictures we had. You're gonna think I'm enormous by 20 weeks, trust me)


After Lunch.


What I Really feel like.


1. All of my clothes shrank.
2. After trying to lead a healthy active life for 26 years, this whole sit around eat, and gain a few pounds a month thing is not being handled too well.
3. Yay, NBC Thursday! Crap, I fell asleep again.
4. So. Sick. Of. Food.
5. We haven't gone to a movie theater since December.
6. I haven't pooped in 3 days.
7. Can't do: scrambled eggs, Porter's colonge, cayane pepper or metal jewlery.
Won't Do: Cook healthy meals or 8am ward council every Sunday.
Shouldn't Do: Walk anywhere near Nordstrom Baby department.
8. Bra shopping, haven't done that since the 8th grade.
9. "Yes Porter, I AM wearing your pajama's again. And yes, it IS 2pm. Get used to it.
10. The whole "feeling better by 2nd trimester" thing. Total sham.
11. Goodbye waist. Hello Headaches
12. Asinine acid reflux every night around 10pm followed by puking. If I puke up rainbow colored tums one more time...
13. Distinguishing the difference between gas bubbles and actually feeling our little ninja baby...all worth it.

5 comments:

Foulgers said...

Thanks for the positive comments everyone...helps me know Im not an insane, pregnant, terrible wife :)

Tia Bowen Films said...

oh man, this is good stuff! not that you feel grody, but just funny to hear. i hope you poop soon.

Cade + Tosha said...

I can tell I'm really going to enjoy your pregnant posts :) what your mama doesn't tell you from the hilarious view of meeeshell. yes, I am going to love this. However, I am sorry for all the crappy stuff (or lack of...3 days?!?) Porter would totally take a picture of you puking. what a wanker.

just know that from far away I am supporting you and your lil ninja baby.

Jacob said...

this is so hilarious. i love it. you are soooo funny!!

Rach said...

That pig photo - sooooo funny and yet the feeling is so real when one is pregnant - I totally remember it:) I Love the pj's at 2:00 pm - thats when I finally broke down and realized - yes I was wearing my slippers the whole pregnancy (brad couldn't hack it, so he bought me my ughs:). I never really felt better with my first pregnancy - but did the others - so maybe there is hope?? Bummer about the reflux - that is bad stuff and that does just get worse - can your dr give you something?? love you! can't wait to see that belly

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.