4.09.2009

Welcome 2009


After Christmas we continued the annual tradition of Tahoe, skiing, birthday, new years fun!


The little Ed kids were quite the skiin fools

We all had high hopes for Carter and his first time skiing...ended up into a little disaster and of course him and Sammie ruining each other.


The Foulger's put on quite the new years' fire work show. I think we set them off at about 7:30 PM and we were all asleep by 10. Rockin New Years for us!


The famous sledding hill!


My darling mother-in-law surprised me with an early birthday party in utah with a home-made carrot cake! yummmmm, my favorite. Thanks cute Deb, you're the best.

And I celebrated my real birthday in Tahoe! 24, Yikes.



And ended the trip with some more skiing, look at those rockstar grandparents!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.