4.03.2009

Not so White Christmas '08

This year we spent Christmas with my family in California. It was filled with lots of family, food, and good memory making moments.

We did the traditional San Francisco trip to see the lights and just enjoy the Holiday atmosphere.

Here's the happy couple in about 10 years or so. (I'm thinking we can just time-share my sister's kids till we retire, then we'll pass them back off of course.)


Sisterly love. (bec, it's possible that the blonds are taking over!)
Whos kid's are these?? (above)

Also in December we went out to phoenix to bless the newest addition of our family; Kate Colette Damron. She's 5 months now and beautiful.
While there we got to ride the polar express and meet SANTA! Porter was extra excited.






And who knew the north pole had a pool?

This shot is one of my all-time favorites. Baby Got Back.?
Baby Kate's blessing. Classic Carter shot.
Gotta love Christmas Morning shots


Santa brought us season passes! Isn't he the best?! Pretty sure that's another reason why we'll hold out on kids for another 10 to 12 years.



Wowza, all and all we had a fantastic Christmas, thanks to all, already can't wait till 2009!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I am CRACKING UP about that baby got back picture! Funny!

Rach said...

FINALLY a post. YEA! good job, loved it all, even though my kids look REALLY SCARY in some of those shots :0 love ya, glad you guys live here!

The Damron Doc said...

Whew...I kept checking and checking...Love the posts! Now I want to see some cruise pictures...can't wait to see you! Love you!

Tia Bowen Films said...

i love sammi's little white bum picture. how funny!!!

Emily and Alan said...

Hey Michelle! I'm glad you found me on here! Looks like things are going great for you and Porter. Lets keep in touch!

Tay and Teigan said...

YAY! You updated! That bum picture is the greatest. Looks like you have been have having a blast as always. Have I mentioned that y'all are a ridiculously good looking couple? Well you are.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.