6.05.2012

Model Shots

We don't mean to brag...
but I mean come on! My friend Sally took these and I am in love, they capture the sweetness of this little lady so well.  Here's Aimsley Mae at about 7 and a half months. Every parent tells you the the glory months are between 6 and 9 months, with your first baby you don't quite know what that means until they are 9 months...which Aimsley is now :( But now that she is officially all over the place and starting to get into things I can attest that 6-9 months was amazing, she just sat, smiled, cooed, played with toys, sat, drooled, sat, slept, laughed, ate, sat, pooped, and basically made us fall more and more in love with her each day.





We are so blessed to have this little nugget in our family and can't imagine life with out her. xoxo

4 comments:

Laura Taylor said...

What a little princess! I need a friend like yours to take pics of Marianna for me! They are beautiful!

the Youngs said...

Amen to the 6 to 9 months!! Sometimes I just don't know what to do. No room is safe in our house!! haha These pictures really are beautiful. Love that sweet little Aimsley.

eliza and christopher said...

" ohhhh she is a pretty pretty princess, oh she is so cute, look at her, look at her mommy she is so gorgeous"

This is what Reese said when she saw these pictures. I think she is right! These are really great pictures.

Tia and Cam said...

Liam can't talk yet to say cool things like Reese, but I'm sure he would be drooling over her if he could! beautiful baby, prety pictures. Love the first one- I think it's my favorite! Her eyes are really blue, eh?

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.