6.02.2011

Four Years Strong

Our Anniversary came and went, filled with work and unpacking our house. I had big plans in mind to go somewhere nice to eat, go to a movie (which we haven't done in months), and loose 10 lbs. Those somehow all failed but we did end up having a great night with a sunset dog-walk, take-out sushi (don't worry, only cooked crab rolls for me), and a red-boxed Country Strong. I even got dressed up for the night but quickly changed back into Porter's shirt and comfy santa PJ's when we came home with food and movie.



I believe on our third anniversary we received our wedding video....no thanks to the video company going under before finishing our pre-paid purchase :) Therefore I know many of you have not seen it. I can only get the first of three downloaded so here is the first part of our day....second song is our luncheon, quite boring but fun for P and I to have. It's so fun to remember that amazing day (minus the weather). I can honestly say it was the happiest day of my life. Although I miss my flat tummy and Porter his full head of hair, these past four years have been so full of love and laughter. I have Porter to thank for that, he is the greatest husband and I thank my Father in Heaven for that everyday. I cannot wait to start our family together and watch him become the greatest dad.

May the Fourth be with You from Michelle Foulger on Vimeo.

9 comments:

the Youngs said...

You guys are a seriously beautiful couple! Happy 4 years! And yes, this baby cannot come soon enough. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing! Also, I've never seen my Grandma's hair move. Really, I think it can withstand the wildest wind storm. :)We do need to get together soon!

Macquel said...

That video was beautiful- thanks for sharing! may have brought a tear to my eye lol.
Love you guys- we def need to see you soon!

Stephanie said...

So cute! Love the video. So why do I cry for your video and not my own? Love you guys! Some good memories were made that day!

eliza and christopher said...

Asses that was a great day! I love you guys!

eliza and christopher said...

Haha my iPad self corrected that it is supposed to say awwww.

Cade + Tosha said...

oh my cuteness! that made me tear up a bit..not gonna lie. love you guys!

Tia and Cam said...

I have to agree liza, Asses!!... it sure was a great day. I wanna see the dance partay! you were an ugly bride. and by ugly i mean beautiful and lovely and gorgeous. you guys are cute, will you be our friends forever? happy 4 years! now get that baby here

Jacob said...

hshahahahahahah asses!! best day ever. but apparently, i wasnt there. your guy didnt like me. hahahah i love you guys, and keep having anniversaries. and babies.

Foulgers said...

Just read this comment. Hilarious!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.