1.31.2012

Baby Love

Stop growing baby! I keep telling her but she just wont listen. I know this is an obnoxious amount of photos, and I am so sad to admit that I think I have about a thousand more pictures of our baby on my stupid cell phone. Darn iPhones. Here she is in all her glory, I think the first picture is her the first day we brought her home, and the last was taken yesterday, when porter discovered the face she makes when he blows in her face. (Oh, the things we do to our children for a good laugh)

Aimsley has been such a blessing in our lives and quite the addition to our little home. Such a happy, giggling, squeaking, drooling, lovable baby girl.




















3 comments:

bronwyn said...

She is such a doll!

Jacob said...

ayya she is wearing my leggings! and she looks so hip. she has the best expressions. love the face she makes when porter blows on her:) hahaha what a cutie. miss you guys toooo much!

Tia Bowen Films said...

AIMSLEY!!!!! oh dear me that last pictures made me laugh. that's too funny. I would blow on her face all the time. she sure has gotten big from the beginning! she used to like the arms above her head pose, yes? it's a good one.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.