11.14.2011

Blessing Day

Yay, I'm Blessed!
Photobucket
Aimsley was blessed on September 25th, and we were lucky enough to have lots of family come out to enjoy the blessed event. Because she was only 5 weeks she was kind of drowning in her blessing dress...so the pictures of only her were more recently taken :) Thank you to everyone who made it out, having family and friends there made the day even that much more special.

Photobucket
I am so grateful for my amazing husband who gave Aimsley a beautiful blessing, hopefully first of many.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We Love You Baby Girl

5 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

such a happy day! congrats you guys! wish we could have been there! she is such a doll! I want to meet her!

Laura Taylor said...

Such cute pictures! little aimsley is a doll! we can't wait to get her together with our little marianna.

-Laura and Danny!

eliza and christopher said...

Oh my, she is soo cute. She has changed so much since I saw her. I need to see her again! I love you guys. She is beautiful and such a lucky little girl!

Skye said...

She is adorable! so alert!!! congrats again guys. hope you are doing well!!

Jacob said...

oh dear. love it. i love the shot of her with her hands up in the air!! yayyyy! ive been blessed!! wish i couldve been there for this.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.