12.09.2009

Count my MANY blessings:
  • A loving husband, who officially after 2 and a half years of marriage doesn't have to be asked(nagged) to make the bed, unload the dishwasher or find something to eat by himself when I'm not home.
  • Living so close to a wonderful mother and sister...who may or may not need the occasional babysitter, furniture mover, laundry do-er, holiday box-mover...etc. (wouldn't change it for the world you two :))
  • Amazing, loving friends who...for the most part live hundreds of miles away yet I still feel closer than ever to.
  • Coming home to the craziest, hairiest, happiest dog in the world.
  • My mom's house at Christmas.
  • My mother-in-law's home cooking.
  • My loving, adorable, crazy nieces and nephews.
  • My testimony of the true meaning of this Holiday season which tends to keep me somewhat grounded when I want to buy EVERYTHING for everyone.

Spent Thanksgiving weekend with the Fam, beautiful weather, lots of Turkey, dirt biking, sardine playing, and gun shooting.

See for yourself:




Don't know how to make it bigger for y'all to see better....anyone know...? Tia?

4 comments:

The Damron Doc said...

WAHOO! Melly You're the BEST! Love the video and and your little list!...Can can I somehow get that to my blog? Love you...

Unknown said...

Oh I NEED you!! Plus, I would never get to see you if not - you busy girl. I LOVE having you live here, we are all going to be soooo sad when you guys move.

Your video ROCKS!!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha, I'm sure Brad needs you too, but this is your sister typing :)

love ya

Cade + Tosha said...

love the vid! you're so talented! you need to teach me! miss you guys!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.