10.21.2008

Happiest Place on Earth!

DISNEYLAND! The Taylor family might actually be obsessed with Disneyland and porter has most definitely caught the fever, he was more excited than I was by far this year. The Halloween decorations were all up and running which made it even more exciting.
Pirates of the Caribbean...Lou was not too sure about it.
Tower of TERROR!!
Gram and Gramps, really feelin the new ride in the California park
Sammie Lou's got on her crazy face
I don't know the reason for the face...Haunted house maybe???
Princess Sammie, meeting a real live Princess. She was in total awe, it was adorable.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

The Damron Doc said...

Yeah...you are back! I have been waiting and waiting for a new post! We are so sad to not go....9 months prego woiuld probably not be that fun though..mark your calenders for Feb! Love you!

Tia and Cam said...

way to update... it's been lonely here in the dark. disney land looks freakin sweet. you look better with out half the skin on your face missing and a huge turkey leg in one hand ;) october rocks!

Rach said...

Wahoo! back in blog land, just because I live by you now doesn't mean I don't stalk your blog :) Love all 3 new posts. You guys are so cute.

D and J Larson said...

I wish I was around for the taylor fest of disneyland! miss you guys...

D and J Larson said...

I wish I was around for the taylor fest of disneyland! miss you guys...

Tay and Teigan said...

Yay you're back! I am so jealous of your Disneyland adventures, I would love to be that close. Y'all look great. And that's awesome about esthetician school, call me or email me teigs13@aol.com and we can chat.

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.