5.18.2008

The Real "Loud Family"

Mother's Day: Sunday Dinner at the Tuckers


My family has nic-named my oldest sister Rachel and her three kids "the loud family", of course there are louder families than theirs out there but I'm not quite sure if any of them can top my Aunt-in-laws three girls Olivia, Emily, and Sarah. These girls are the cutest yet loudest things you'll ever meet, and of course, they can't leave Porter alone, what kind of girl could really? :)





I told sarah to smile and she gave me this pose, dead serious.
But we had a wonderful mother's day, great food and great family. Thanks Tuckers!!!

2 comments:

David and Kris Taylor said...

An interesting coincidence! When your aunts and uncles were in school at BYU several years ago, I was walking home from work (at BYU). About a half a mile from Kiwanis Park I heard very loud voices coming from that direction. Arriving at the Park, I found Amy, Brad, Jeff, and their friends.

With eight children vying for attention at the dinner table it is understandable, but we have always referred to Hank and Colette's family as the "loud family." I guess it is genetic.

D.

Rach said...

Ha, Ha, Love aunt kris's comment. So true! It's good to know that there are louder than us!
So many new cute posts - I love them all!

Colorado LOVE

Colorado LOVE
2004...hah.